I refuse to watch Pewdie’s LP of To The Moon.
Not because I just don’t want to,
because I’m not ready.
For one, I have a friend here until tomorrow night, so I’ll prolly watch today’s & tomorrow’s episode then
and two, because I don’t know if it’s going to be the same as when Cry did it—so full of emotion.
And he does his musical outro… he should change it specifically for this LP. Just because it is going to get emotional, people will be crying
I’m sure, and if their emotions are interrupted by Sprawling Idiot Effigy, then I just don’t know.
- people-on-the-moon likes this
- imooncake reblogged this from kaylakillerixer
- letusplay9001 likes this
- tinymoonexplorer likes this
- supnightowl reblogged this from kaylakillerixer
- sneakysamurai likes this
- blueeyeswhiteedragon said: I’m watching it, if it’s not as serious as I’m expecting, I’ll let you know if you want so you’ll know whether or not to watch it. I do expect him to be serious. Cry even told him to take it seriously so we’ll see.
- wingedphantomthief likes this
- kittytakao likes this
- kaylakillerixer posted this